Customers, please use 'FIRSTBUY' as discount code for flat 15% discount or use Spin wheel pop up for any other discounts!
Fast and secured 6-15 days Shipping.
Just for Kids only to improve their Mental Ability and Gross motor skills!
So why Puzzles?
Interacting with puzzles help children develop basic physical skills. Motor skills, both gross and fine, are encouraged. For young children, this might be something as simple as stacking blocks on top of each other. This promotes basic movement, or gross motor skills. Fine motor skills involve children developing small movements, such as grasping a jigsaw piece in their fingers. These motor skills will come in useful for children when it comes to holding a pencil and writing. Developing these skills also allow the child’s hand-eye coordination skills to grow. The child is identifying a desired action with their brain, and as subsequently manipulating the puzzle piece with their hands.
1. Safe Material: Made of selected solid wood, odorless and smooth edges. It is not easy to discolor also.
2. Ability Cultivation: The great challenge of eyesight and thinking, improve children's hands-on ability, hand-eye coordination, logical thinking, active brain function.
3. Colorful: Interesting expression pattern and colorful geometric shape, easy to attract children's attention.
4. Various Function: It can help improve kid logic thing ability, release the working pressure of the adults, and prevent a decline in memory of the senior citizens.
5. Gift Idea: An interesting and challenge able toy for kids, great gift for kids on Christmas, birthday, etc.
1. Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effect. Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement.
Type: Thinking Training Cubes Set
Color: as picture show
Size: as picture show
Main Material: Wood
1 set x Thinking Training Children Face-Changing Cubes 12pcs wooden printing cubes, 50pcs challenge cards
How To Play:
1. Shuffles all the cards and choose one face card at one time.
2. Each player chooses one color of blocks 4 colors total , blocks contain 2 cubes and 1 cuboid.
3. Pick up 1 card to start, players should put the cubes together and make their face expression is exactly as the card face, the fastest player win
1 set x Thinking Training Face-Changing Cubes
Paint surface material: water-based environmentally friendly paint
Wood classification: MDF
Wooden building block type: building block
Product category: geometric shape changing face building blocks
Applicable age: children (4-10 years old)